2012 Cabernet Sauvignon The Aristocrat
- Double Gold - 2016 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Gold - 2015 All Canadian Wine Championship
- Gold - 2017 InterVin, International Wine Awards
- Gold - 2016 Okanagan Life Magazine
- Gold - 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition
- Silver - 2015 National Wine Awards of Canada
Throughout the world there is no wine more respected, better known, or better known than Cabernet Sauvignon. Eight barrels out of 45 were selected for this limited bottling. Nothing but the best of the best goes into this wine.
The Aristocrat 2012 Cabernet Sauvignon is big, rich, intense, voluptuous. Seductive style showing supple plum, mocha, dates, cassis, vanilla toffee, chocolate and red wild berry fruit making it spicy and aromatic. Layers of flavors flood the palate dramatically huge and memorable creating a long lasting and lingering finish. Good tannins sweetly ripe and soft will give a long life to this wine.
Very good year for cellaring. Drink now to 2025. Cellar condition required.
- Release Date: July 23, 2015
- Price: $40
- Sweetness Code:
- Production: only 190 cases
· Wine Club Members Only · Winery Direct
Steak, beef tenderloin, bison, lamb.
Single vineyard, Milestone Vineyard, Limited Release.