2013 Roussane Marssane
- Gold - 2015 InterVin, International Wine Awards
- Gold - 2017 InterVin, International Wine Awards
- Silver - 2017 All Canadian Wine Championship
- Silver - 2016 Los Angeles International Wine Competition
- Silver - 2016 Okanagan Wine Festival
- Silver - 2016 San Francisco International Wine Competition
The growing season was perfect for the grapes, with warm temperatures and long hours of sunlight for further fruit and flavor development. Grapes are coming from our vineyards in Oliver and our goal is to grow grapes capable of producing world–class wines that reflect the unique qualities of our vineyards.
Classically rich, white Rhone style blend. Silky and concentrated with a refreshing acidity and a drop of honey. Tropical fruit nose, vanilla, lemon zest and orange notes on the palate with a creamy spicy long lingering finish.
- Release Date:
- Price: $25
- Sweetness Code: 0
- Production: only 225 cases
· On-line Orders
Pairs well with ripe cheeses, grilled fish, lobster, chicken BBQ, duck, white pasta sauce, charcuterie platter.
Grapes are whole cluster pressed to gently release the virgin and high quality juice. The juice is then fermented in stainless steel tanks to continue the delicate preservation of fruit. The wine is then aged in neutral French barrels for 10 months. The wine is enjoyable now and will continue to improve with careful cellaring for 5 to 8 years. Cellar condition required for safe ageing.